Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life just went crazy, but oh well, ROLL WITH IT!

#1 Since my last post, life has gone crazy.  My life that use to be very controled, and predictable, isn't.
My job had pay cuts of 10%!  This is not good.  I have all other expenses rising and spring planting on its way.  YIkes.  My budget was stretched before he cutback.   Well, at least I still have a job.  This recession is getting old. Obama please do something...more on my polictical views on a different page of this blog coming later.

A girlfriend at work decided it was time to leave an impossible marriagel  So she moved in last night.  Just a short stay.  But, still stressful.

On top of all that a friend of mine died.  Her name was Irene.  I need to go to Green Valley and hang out with her friends today.  No gardening.. Just grieving.

Sometimes life just goes crazy.. and you just have to roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment