Monday, September 21, 2009

Toe nail fungus be gone!!!! I think it is anyway...here is an update

ok, I am updating my current toe nail condition. The nail looks great. I have kept up all the care, and feel confident. Here is a synopsis of what I do, however, it has changed as my fungus fight has continued.

I keep my feet clean. (I wear shoes in my house, and everywhere.) I scrubb the entire foot every morning, like I am going into surgery.

I keep watchout for any sign of returning fungus. I have suspected it a few times. I don't get upset, I just continue with the cleaning, and the medicine. I will never use nail polish again.

I have changed to Vics Vapor Rub as a treatment. It has menthol, eucalyptis and campor all mixed together. I use it on the toe nail and all around the toe. Sometimes I use it as a moisturizer for the entire foot.
It is soothing...
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment