Saturday, October 23, 2010

My winter gardening post



I am now into cactus, so there isn't much to do for cactus in the winter.

I let the poor things rest. I DON'T water them. They grow very slowly if at all in the winter. I have a few blooms still but not too many. The rains of winter provide all the water they need. It kills me not to water them, but they don't need it. I have a terrible habit of watering my plants. That is sad part of winter, no blooms, or watering, or feeding, or trimming. Spring will be here soon. Check out some of my blooms this year. Click Here

So, with little to do, I clean the yard, and wait til spring.... whimper. I do have a few plants that I bring inside. I have a plumeria that doens't like cold. I will bring it in soon. Until then I Tweet, on Twitter about spring.

Follow TucsonChica on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment